Chicken Meal Prep Lunchbox Recipe
Enjoy a healthy and satisfying keto lunch with this grilled chicken, broccoli, carrot, and walnut meal prep recipe. This no-reheat meal is packed with protein and healthy veggies, making it the perfect option for a quick and easy keto meal on-the-go.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 broccoli head cut into florets
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 cup (118.7 g) walnuts
- 1/4 tsp (0.2 tsp) salt
- 1/4 tsp (0.2 tsp) black pepper
- 1 tsp mixed herb seasoning
- Season the chicken breasts on both sides.
- Heat a grill over medium-high heat and brush with olive oil.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- While the chicken is cooking, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli florets and carrots and cook for 4-5 minutes, until tender.
- Drain the broccoli and carrots and set aside.
- In a dry pan over medium heat, toast the chopped walnuts for 3-5 minutes, until fragrant and slightly browned.
- Divide the chicken, broccoli, carrots, and walnuts among four meal prep containers.
- Store the containers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or freeze for up to 3 months. Reheat the containers in the microwave or on the stove until warmed through.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 548.46kcalCarbohydrates: 17.5gProtein: 57.12gFat: 29.36gSaturated Fat: 3.78gPolyunsaturated Fat: 15.48gMonounsaturated Fat: 6.98gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 144.64mgSodium: 479.52mgPotassium: 1553mgFiber: 7.04gSugar: 4.83gVitamin A: 6125.21IUVitamin B1: 0.37mgVitamin B2: 0.47mgVitamin B3: 25.2mgVitamin B5: 4.35mgVitamin B6: 2.17mgVitamin B12: 0.45µgVitamin C: 140.5mgVitamin D: 0.23µgVitamin E: 2.63mgVitamin K: 165.74µgCalcium: 130.55mgCopper: 0.62mgFolate: 140.88µgIron: 3.12mgManganese: 1.45mgMagnesium: 142.79mgPhosphorus: 689.2mgSelenium: 77.63µgZinc: 2.94mgNet Carbohydrates: 10.46gRead more nutritional information values.
Data source: USDA
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.