Here’s a simple breakfast frittata recipe that is perfect for weekend breakfast or brunch time. You can also make this ahead and reheat it for those busy mornings.
Breakfast Frittata Recipe
- 1 Cast Iron Skillet optional
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
- Fry the bacon until crispy, set aside, and dice it into smaller pieces.
- Fry the onion, chopped tomatoes, and spinach in the same pan for 5 minutes.
- Add the bacon to the same skillet, and add the eggs, salt, black pepper, cheddar cheese, and seasonings.
- Stir and combine. Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Keep an eye on the cast iron skillet until eggs look set.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Breakfast Frittata Last?
This breakfast frittata recipe is perfect for meal prepping or batch cooking. Just ensure you keep them stored in an airtight food storage container.
How To Reheat Breakfast Frittata?
Read our guide for reheating eggs, in case you need more information.
|Microwave||2 to 4 minutes|
|Oven||8 to 10 minutes|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.