This simple and easy banana and blueberry overnight oats recipe are incredibly tasty and quick to eat on those busy mornings. Simply prep the night before and enjoy the fresh taste of overnight oats in the morning.
Banana and Blueberry Overnight Oats Recipe
- 4 Small Mason Jar optional
- In a large bowl, combine and stir the rolled oats, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Divide each portion into a small mason jar, or food storage container.
- Add the blueberries and sliced banana to each jar.
- Store in refrigerator overnight and consume within 3 to 4 days.
Data source: USDA
How Long Do Banana and Blueberry Overnight Oats Last?
Read our tips on how to freeze overnight oats, in case you plan to freeze any additional servings.
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.