These baked tortilla chips can be cooked to perfection in the oven or air fryer, which requires less oil and contain fewer calories per serving.
Baked Tortilla Chips Recipe
- 1 Air Fryer optional
- Preheat oven or air fryer to 350F degrees (175C).
- Stack tortillas and into 6-8 triangles.
- Arrange triangles in a single layer on baking sheets or air fryer compartment. You will likely need to cook these in batches.
- Coat with vegetable oil and lime juice.
- Bake in the oven or air fryer for 5 minutes, and flip chips.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, or until fully crisp and golden brown.
- Season with chili powder and salt. Stir and serve with your favorite salsa or guacamole.
Data source: USDA
How Long Do Baked Tortilla Chips Last?
|Room temperature and zip lock bag.||2 days.|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.