Baked French Fries Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C)
- Wash and cut potatoes into desired size fries, leave the skin on or peel if you prefer.
- Soak the potatoes in cold water for at least 30 minutes then dry them very well.
- Toss the potatoes with oil and seasonings of your choice.
- Spread the potatoes evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Bake the potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Raise the oven temperature to 425°F (220°C) and continue cooking the fries for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Data source: USDA
How Long Do Baked French Fries Last?
|Fridge||3 to 4 days|
How To Reheat Baked French Fries?
|Air Fryer||5 minutes|
Which Potatoes Are Best For French Fries?
- Yukon Gold potatoes
- Maris Piper (UK)
- King Edward (UK)
- Sebago potatoes (AU)
- Mehlig Kochend (DE)
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.