Asian Chicken Thighs Recipe
Try this delicious Asian-style chicken thigh recipe which is packed with so much flavor. The juicy chicken is marinated in a blend of Asian spices that can be baked or grilled to perfection. A must-try dish that's easy to make and perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 6 chicken thighs
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup (58.8 g) soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup (86.2 g) rice wine vinegar
- 3 tsp ginger grated
- 1 tbsp green onion garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Prepare marinade by mixing vinegar, soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Boil, then simmer for 5 to 8 minutes until thick and let it cool.
- Place chicken in a deep baking tray and pour over sauce.
- Bake for 40 minutes but ensure you turn the chicken half way through. You could also use a grill or air fryer to cook in less time (around 30 minutes in total).
- Allow chicken rest before serving and garnish with green onions.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 417.4kcalCarbohydrates: 14.4gProtein: 24.7gFat: 28.7gSaturated Fat: 7.14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6.94gMonounsaturated Fat: 11.81gTrans Fat: 0.12gCholesterol: 141.61mgSodium: 661.49mgPotassium: 343.01mgFiber: 0.19gSugar: 12.73gVitamin A: 122.86IUVitamin B1: 0.12mgVitamin B2: 0.21mgVitamin B3: 7.14mgVitamin B5: 1.53mgVitamin B6: 0.55mgVitamin B12: 0.92µgVitamin C: 0.91mgVitamin D: 0.14µgVitamin E: 0.38mgVitamin K: 5.77µgCalcium: 22.83mgCopper: 0.1mgFolate: 7.16µgIron: 1.33mgManganese: 0.13mgMagnesium: 33.22mgPhosphorus: 245.98mgSelenium: 27.6µgZinc: 1.91mgNet Carbohydrates: 14.22gRead more nutritional information values.
Data source: USDA
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
How Long Does Asian Chicken Thighs Last?
How To Reheat Asian Chicken Thighs?
|Air Fryer||8 to 10 minutes|
|Microwave||2 to 4 minutes|
|Oven||8 to 10 minutes|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.