Here is an air fryer salmon fillet recipe that can be cooked to perfection in the air fryer with a simple and spicy marinade.
This recipe is great for meal prep or weekly rotation because it’s super simple and easy to cook in the air fryer. These salmon fillets crisp and cook quickly in the air fryer and pair well with air fryer french fries, baked sweet potato cubes, spicy salmon buddha bowls, or air fryer green beans.
Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- 500 g (3.6 cups) salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) salt
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) black pepper
- 1 tsp red chili flakes optional
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) dried oregano optional
- 1 tsp garlic paste optional
- Marinate salmon fillets with all other ingredients.
- Allow it to set for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 180°C degrees (375°F).
- Add the salmon fillet to the air fryer compartment and cook for 10 minutes. Turn over and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until fully crisp and cooked.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Air Fryer Salmon Last?
This recipe is perfect for meal prepping or batch cooking. Just ensure you keep them stored in an airtight food storage container.
How To Reheat Air Fryer Salmon?
|Air Fryer||8 to 10 minutes|
|Microwave||2 to 4 minutes|
|Oven||8 to 10 minutes|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.