Here is a garlic bread air fryer recipe that is super crispy, fresh, and quick to prepare on any busy weeknight.
You simply need a handful of basic ingredients and amazingly it only takes around 5 minutes to cook to perfection.
If you prefer store-bought garlic bread, you can also use the air fryer and it’s super quick to crisp up.
Serve with your favorite pasta dish or soup, cooking garlic bread in air fryer is a popular family-friendly recipe.
Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- Slice the baguette.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, minced garlic, parmesan cheese, dried basil and chopped parsley.
- Use a knife to spread the mixture onto baguette slices.
- Add the garlic bread to the air fryer basket and ensure it's a single layer.
- Set the tempratue to 350°F / 180°C and cook for 5 minutes, or until crispy.
- If you prefer your garlic bread super crispy, that’s golden-brown, you’ll need to cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container and refrigerate for 3-4 days.
Data source: USDA
Can you air fry frozen garlic bread?
You can cook frozen garlic bread in the air fryer and it should take around 5 to 8 minutes. You do not need to thaw first, however it is best advised to pre-heat the air fryer for 5 minutes. The results are super crispy garlic bread made quickly which can be very convenient on a busy weeknight.
How to reheat garlic bread in the air fryer?
You can certainly reheat garlic bread in the fryer. Firstly, keep the garlic bread stored in an air-tight container and refrigerate for 3-4 days. Simply cook the garlic for 5 minutes in the air fryer.
Can I use other herbs or spices?
You can use fresh or dried herbs but we highly recommend using fresh parsley for the best flavor. You can also use a teaspoon of mixed herb seasoning or have your preferred choice of spice powder to give it a kick.
How can I make this recipe vegan-friendly?
To turn this air fryer garlic bread recipe vegan you will need to substitute the butter. For this particular recipe, we would recommend using extra-virgin olive oil instead of butter.
Popular Air fryer recipes
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.