Here is an air fryer french fries recipe that can be cooked to perfection in the air fryer (or oven), which requires less oil and contain fewer calories per serving.
This is a fantastic deep-frying alternative to a classic french fries recipe. However, do ensure you use some oil to make them crisp and golden brown.
Air Fryer French Fries Recipe
- 500 g potatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Peel and trim the potatoes.
- Cut each potato into thick slices, then into wide sticks.
- Rinse the potatoes in cold water for 5 minutes, drain, and pat dry with a clean tea towel.
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 180°C degrees (375°F).
- Line potatoes in the air fryer compartment and coat them with vegetable oil. For a larger portion, do this in batches.
- Cook for 10 minutes and toss the fries.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, until crisp or golden brown.
- Remove from air fryer, season with salt, and serve.
Data source: USDA
How Long Do Air Fryer French Fries Last?
These air fryer french fries are best served fresh, but you can store leftovers and reheat them. Just ensure you keep them stored in an airtight food storage container.
How To Reheat Air Fryer French Fries?
|Air Fryer||8 minutes|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.