Here is an air fryer baked potato recipe that can be cooked to perfection in the air fryer without having to do too much work!
This recipe can be great for meal prep, and it pairs well with Air Fryer Salmon or Air Fryer Chicken Thighs with Air Fryer Green Beans.
Air Fryer Baked Potato Recipe
- 1 medium baking potato
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp butter
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 180°C degrees (375°F).
- Wash potato and pat dry.
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook for 40 minutes. Check halfway through to flip over and readjust time to ensure they're cooked through.
- Allow baked potato to rest for 5 minutes. Use knife to split and the potato should be fluffy.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Air Fryer Baked Potato Last?
An air fryer baked potato is perfect for meal prepping or batch cooking. Just ensure you keep them stored in an airtight food storage container or freezer bag.
How To Reheat Air Fryer Baked Potato?
|Air Fryer||8 to 10 minutes|
|Microwave||2 to 4 minutes|
|Oven||8 to 10 minutes|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.