Air Fryer Bacon
Here is how to make bacon in the air fryer. This method will vary depending on the air fryer model you are using. The air fryer is a great way to crisp up the bacon.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F (180°C) for 5 minutes.
- Lighly brush air fryer basket with olive oil
- Line the bacon in a single layer.
- Cook for 8 minutes, or until crispy.
- This recipe might not work with all air fryers, however, it will likely work with most modern air fryers.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 284.06kcalCarbohydrates: 0.84gProtein: 8.33gFat: 27.2gSaturated Fat: 8.92gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4.37gMonounsaturated Fat: 12.24gTrans Fat: 0.09gCholesterol: 43.56mgSodium: 436.94mgPotassium: 130.69mgVitamin A: 24.42IUVitamin B1: 0.18mgVitamin B2: 0.06mgVitamin B3: 2.65mgVitamin B5: 0.36mgVitamin B6: 0.17mgVitamin B12: 0.33µgVitamin D: 0.27µgVitamin E: 0.43mgVitamin K: 0.6µgCalcium: 3.31mgCopper: 0.03mgIron: 0.28mgManganese: 0.01mgMagnesium: 7.92mgPhosphorus: 95.04mgSelenium: 13.27µgZinc: 0.78mgNet Carbohydrates: 0.84g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We test recipes from our London studio. We also work with a team of nutrition and data specialists to help create meal plans that’ll actually work. The nutritional values you see are calculated by USDA.